Thursday, September 16, 2010

'THE MOVING OF THE WATERS'

In 'The Water's Runs Deep',  I shared just a taste of the 'The Moving Of The Water's.  Here is the total Word from the Lord to His people.  I pray that God richly touches and moves your heart to receive and hear what He would say unto the churches.
Rise up in the power of His Word!  Shake off thoses things that so easily besets you, and causes you to wander away in a wrong direction!  Stand up and hear!  Take note and rise in courage that God places within our hearts and spirits, tuning our ears to hear His Word that gives strength and instruction!  Looking neither to the left or the right but straight ahead with a set agenda in the things and purpose of God!

THE MOVING OF THE WATERS
     "With the moving of the Waters, a newness untold, A newness unfolds, and a newness uncovers those things in Me," says the Lord.
     "A newness far beyond mans thoughts, motives or intents of his own heart.  A newness opening in the heart of man, of God's Glory, unfolds, unfolds, unfolds, Beauty!  Seeing marvolous glories, sweet indurance of Me and My impartations, as, I choose to unfold before you.  As I {the Lord} open new doors to walk in and move in, in the depths of the waters with the veil opening, revealing, bit by bit, inch by inch, glory by glory, peace untold riches of Me," saith the Lord your God.
     "When the waters run deep, it is as the covering of a veil, unable to see or comprehend.  With the moving of the waters, many things are happening, many glories moving, functioning, accomplishing fruitful abounding mysteries ready to be revealed.  With the moving of the waters, new depths, new peace, new revealations unfolding before you.  With the moving of the waters, a peek into My Glory, new restoration of things unknown, ununderstanding, a new light.  With the moving of the waters, stretched freedom of truth and righteousness in Me, and continuing never ending peace in Me.  Truth revealed into greater glory of curcumstances set before you, moving, flowing freely, giving freely, receiving freely in Me, more and more to come and absorb of My Glory." saith the Lord your God.
     "Have you not felt the birthing pains of glory deep within?" says the Lord.  "The yearning, the pains of seeking and desiring, of un-understanding, of not knowing, but, a knowing with great anticipation.  A knowing that God is moving, but, uncertain, uncomprehending those things that He is doing, but yet saying, yes Lord, thy will and not mine.  A great desire to move but uncertain of the reasoning behind it?"
     "It is the Lord your God, and My Glory is unfolding!  You are travailing in birth, and, birthing forth those magnificent and glorious things in Me!  The fruitfulness of righteousness unfolds before you this very hour.  Know this, absorb it deep in your being, your existence, your presence before the Almighty!  Rest in this, and reveal Me and My glory in and through you to others.  Let not your heart be troubled, but be at peace and assurance of these things in Me," saith the Lord.
     " The church will be experiencing more birth pains as the birthing and unfolding of My Glory manifests itself in the travailing of My presence.  As the newness of holiness moves and stretches.  As old things of feelings, old hurts, faints and moves out of existence and time and a new birthing unfolds before you.  As the birthing of My glories manifests, exists, and moves brighter, wider, consuming of My presence in glory and honor, unfolding beauties untold but soon unveiled in the church as it moves in Me, as it seeks My face, as it desires the consuming fire of holiness in depths untold , but soon revealed.  As My glory uncovers mysteries, unfolds My presence, seeing into the mind of My Word in greater and glorious depths.   Seeking, moving, searching, revealing, imparting My Words and Self in greater abilities of righteousness, truth, victories, abundance of My Presence," says the Lord.
     "For I Am the Creator of all things.  All things are Mine to unfold, to show, to reveal.  All things are mine, and I, the Lord your God am moving in greater advancement then man can conceive in his own self, but, I the Lord, pregnate and move and cause to grow, My very existence and presence, unfolding, birthing forth in man, in greater depths and recognitions of the Word that is, and is to come!  Mighty, Powerful, Absorbing Glory, that is and will be forever!" says the Lord.
     "Rejoice, Church!  Rejoice, My people!  For great and glorious is your God!  I am well able to move beyond any means of man and mans words or thoughts.  Rejoice!  Move out, flourish and receive deeper the new birthing of My Glory in your lives.  Stand!  Shout!  Run!  And grasp ahold of Me and move out, an Army, Mighty, Full of Splender and Brilliance in the presence of your God!   Amen and Amen!"


Take heart church.  God loves us deeply, and we must arise out of slumber for the hour draws near for us to move out in the power of His Word!  Awake, as a sleeping giant standing tall, knowing who you are in Him

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream that people were laying down in a bed and I was up trying to get stuff done. This word fits right in with the theme. I felt like I was out of place because they were just talking to each other and giggling. I remember speaking to them but they wouldn't listen.

    I have been praying for the people I saw in my dream and I see some seeking the Lord more diligently, so I will keep praying.

    Thanks for sharing those words of wisdom the Holy Spirit shared with you. They were an encouragement for me. God is wanting to have a closer relationship with each of us, who seek diligently after Him.

    Psalm 119:13-16 (MSG)
    Be blessed, God;
    train me in your ways of wise living.
    I'll transfer to my lips
    all the counsel that comes from your mouth;
    I delight far more in what you tell me about living
    than in gathering a pile of riches.
    I ponder every morsel of wisdom from you,
    I attentively watch how you've done it.
    I relish everything you've told me of life,
    I won't forget a word of it.

    ReplyDelete