Monday, September 6, 2010

IS THERE SOMETHING?

Is there something lying dormant, tucked deep within your soul?
Needless pain forced upon you, through no fault of your own.
Hidden back, in a closet, behind a door you thought was locked.
Needless pain and needless heartaches, things that happened long ago.
Without warning they rise before us, recreating all the pain.
Laying dormant for a season, then the torment begins to rain.
Shocked and ashamed when it surfaced, not knowing the full force of its reign.
But then amidst all the turmoil, a gentle voice calls your name.
Take My hand, Oh, precious child, let Me gently lead you through,
Past thoses needless pains and heartaches that have so tortured you.
Let My love completely cover, drawing deep within your soul,
And forgiveness moving mountains, making everything brandnew.
As the tears begin to tumble, sweet release has now begun,
With the Glory of His presence, releasing joy that overcomes.
With a heart full of compassion, tearing down those hidden walls,
No more pain and no more heartache, only peace that rides above,
With a heart now full of love.

Written By Janice Rumbaugh


Dear Friends, Sometimes in each of our lives, things transpire that brings pain, whither it be an unkind word, physical abuse, mental abuse, loneliness, death of a loved one, sickness, poverty ect...........We all need to lay it down at the feet of Jesus.  Allow Him to wrap His arms around you and comfort you. He says in His Word that He will never leave us nor forsake us,  He says I have seen you in the night watches my child and I have heard your cries, lift up your voice to me and I will move on your behalf as you lay those hurts before Me for I am well able to move that mountain. My child  hear me, open up your heart to me, and I will save and move mightyly on your behalf. I will deliver and set free as you let go and allow My love to flow and move rest in me and behold your God that has created you. Yes I am concerned about your life, trust Me and My Word, for even now am I working on your behalf! Take My peace upon you My child for I do a new thing in your life and around you, for the good.  Know this and rest in Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment